Rules Of The Rink
USA Skate Center’s rules of conduct and dress are dictated by good taste and safety. Skating is strictly surpervised at all times to ensure every skater has hours of fun.
- Patrons will conduct themselves as ladies and gentlemen.
- Patrons will be neatly groomed, clothes neat and clean. Daisy dukes or short shorts are not permitted.
- Skates must have toe-stops or plugs and be laced up at all times.
- Alcoholic beverages or anyone suspected to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted on the property.
- Patrons will have skates on while in the building, with the exception of parent spectators.
- Patrons will remove all hats, sunglasses, hair combs, rags, etc., before entering the building and will keep them off while in the building.
- This is a smoke free environment.
- Representation of gang colors or affiliation is strictly prohibited.
- Patrons will not use profanity or foul language.
- Fast, reckless, weaving, tag play or skating in any manner that might jeopardize the safety of other skaters will result in ejection from the facility.
- Patrons will skate within the limits of their ability.
- Patrons will skate at their own risk. USA is not responsible for any accidents or injuries.
- Patrons will assume all the risks of roller skating.
- Patrons will not carry children at any time while on skates.
- Patrons will not loiter in the parking lot. Parents are responsible for picking their children up within 15 minutes of the end of a skating session.
- Patrons may not carry outside food or beverages into the facility.